Ambient Earth Nature Loops
The Ambient Earth Nature Loops sound effects collection includes traditional and alternative points of view on the sounds of wind, water and ocean sounds, rain, thunder, sound of forests and mountain environments, summer and nighttime nature sounds and more. The collection is a fantastic complement to any audio production needing to recreate organic environments or natural soundscapes.
The collection was curated specifically for use in games, multi-layer environments, background sound effects and designed outdoor ambiences. Ambient Earth showcases sound effects from all across the United States including the rolling hills of Eastern Tennessee, the countryside of New York state, The Rocky Mountains and the Smokey Mountains. After a year of capturing recordings at premium locations, Ambient Earth Nature Loops is one of the most versatile and valuable resources for video, film and game sound producers.
Add the Awesome Power of Nature to any Audio Production
Now you can deliver the awesome power of nature in any sound production with ease because all sounds are premixed. Sound files are ready to drag and drop into your favorite DAW software too. All files inside Ambient Earth Nature Loops loop seamlessly. Most loops are 45-60 seconds in duration and can be played for as long as you need. These lightly edited field recordings are delivered in pristine 96kHz/24bit .WAV file format to maintain a top-notch level of clarity and expression. Plus, Ambient Earth Nature Loops also provides a 44.1k 16Bit .WAV version of the entire collection so you never need to convert files saving you time and headaches.
The Sounds of Nature at Your Fingertips
Get the awesome power of nature into your mix effortlessly. Gain total creative control with these beautifully captured sounds. You’ll be amazed at the auditory experiences you can create with Ambient Earth Nature Loops sound effects library from Epic Stock Media.
Remember this dynamic selection of 135 seamless loops is included in the Nature’s Soundscapes – Organic Sounds of Planet Earth sound library. Check out the demos for more.
- 4.74 GB of audio samples
- 135 game ready nature ambience loops
- All in 96k/24bit .wav files
- Includes multiple formats of the entire library: 96k 24Bit, 44.1k 16Bit
- Designed for games, film, tv, video, motion graphics & more
- The go-to sound pack for nature loops for game developers
- Perfect for any natural environment
- 129 minutes of background nature sounds
- Includes Soundminer metadata for easy search capability and pdf descriptions
- 16 forest ambience loops – calm country day, insects, cicadas, forest frogs
- 10 mountain nature loops from the Great Smokey Mountains – summer wildlife, day, birds, insects
- 17 nighttime loops – rural, country, summer, fall – recorded in Tennessee
- 15 ocean & wave nature loops – distant, close, heavy, ripples on the pier & more. All recorded in New York.
- 34 rain & thunder loops like soft, light, steady, medium, thunder rumble & more
- 21 water sources & stream loops – creek in the rocky mountains, rivers, water flows & more
- 8 suburban nature loops – summer morning, fall evening & summer Tennessee birds
- 14 wind background loops – distant steady air, Rocky Mountain Cave, underground cavern, cold winter wind & more
- All files are game-ready, mastered and optimized in length, size to reduce game distributions and space.
- All Royalty-Free
- RTU-OTB (ready to use out of the box)
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 3.6 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best