Environment Design with Michael Bills & Kenneth Anderson
Environment Design with Michael Bills & Kenneth Anderson : In this course you’ll learn the basic of how to create an environment as used in illustration and concept design for creative industries. You’ll learn how to create a polished image starting with thumbnailing and ending with a final illustration. You’ll also learn about composition, perspective and digital painting techniques in Photoshop.
But the best part is that you’ll get to follow along with both Michael Bills & Kenneth Anderson as they create a Utopian City as part of a specific real world design brief. This will allow you to compare their individual approaches to the brief. This course will improve your environment design skills 10x!
In the course with Kenneth Anderson you’ll get to follow along as he completes a brief to design a futuristic Utopian city. You learn about composition, tone and atmospheric perspective as they apply to a real world brief. There are no assignments in this particular course and it is very focused on the practical aspects of the brief.
What you’ll learn
- Learn from the pros the process of designing awesome environments
- Create depth and interest with tone, value and atmospheric perspective
- Improve your design skills by looking at two different artistic approaches
- Understand why composition, balance and rule of thirds are important
- Use blend modes to create cool effects much faster
- Design a polished image starting with thumbnails, color comps and sketching
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 0.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial