Drawing for Storyboards
Drawing for Storyboards
Drawing for Storyboards : Hi! Thank you for checking out Drawing for Storyboarding. This is a fun, engaging course that will teach you how to draw for Animation Storyboards.
- This course is for drawing animation storyboards. To learn the other technical aspects of storyboarding, check out the other course “Learn to Storyboard for Film and Animation”
- You don’t need any requirements to take this course!
First, you’ll learn how to draw characters – how to draw good expressions and poses
From there, you’ll learn the best approaches to drawing suggested backgrounds for your boards – from rough blocking, to adding perspective, and how to draw depth and space in your panels.
You’ll also learn the best practices for story artists – these are the top directors’ tips and I’ll share them with you so that you know what is expected of professional story artists.
I’ll also share with you some sample storyboards of other students in the course series – this is going to be an amazing opportunity for you to not only see diverse examples of different styles of drawing; but importantly, to see how fellow students are approaching their assigments, and working.
There is an opportunity in this course to complete assignments and exercises for each of the topics covered; plus at the end, the class project for this course is to take a page of script and storyboard it out entirely yourself. I’m going to give this project to you as though you were working for a studio – so you’ll get model sheets and layouts, as well as the script and then it’s over to you to put everything that we’ve covered in the course into practice.
This course is a supplement to my successful storyboarding courses:
Learn to Storyboard for Film & Animation
Advanced Storyboarding Techniques
Both those courses cover in depth everything you need to know to about storyboarding – the technical aspects, the filmic language and the nuts and bolts of communicating your ideas for a story visually.
This course takes all of those concepts and principles and dials down into the actual process of drawing.
This course is aimed at beginners, so you don’t have to have taken the other storyboarding courses in the series – you could use this as a starting point in fact. If you have taken the other courses in the series, this is going to bump you up to the next level and ensure that you are able to draw fast, fluid, efficiently.
Who this course is for:
- Artists, animators, film makers, story tellers
- Anyone interested in learning how to draw for animation
What you’ll learn
- Become a storyboard artist
- Learn the ways of drawing boards for animation
- Animation principles and design
- Character design, character posing and expression
- How to draw for animation
- How to draw suggested backgrounds
- Understand and apply perspective to your board panels
Direct download links 1.3 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial