Design Bootcamp tutorial : This course is designed to be PRACTICAL. Each lesson covers basic design principles in the context of real-world jobs. You’ll learn the fundamentals of design and you’ll also see how those fundamentals get used in real projects. (Design Bootcamp tutorial )
You’ll sit over the shoulder of a master as he creates stunning designs from scratch while giving you insights into his thought process as he works. You’ll not only learn what Hierarchy means, but you’ll see it used right before your eyes in the creation of amazing and well-thought out imagery.
What will you learn in Design Bootcamp?
- Working with Clients
How to approach client briefs from concept to final Design Boards.
- Pitching Ideas
How to pitch Ideas and Art Directions to a client.
- Composition and Color
The art of composing beautiful images, and using color properly.
- Mastering the Tools
A million and one Photoshop and Illustrator tricks.
How to create sets of boards that work together as a unit, not just as individual frames.
- Design Thinking
Most importantly, how to think like a Designer.
What’s included with the course?
Design Bootcamp is packed with real-world Design lessons and content. You’ll receive a heavy dose of knowledge in this course.
The Design Bootcamp program contains
- Over 30 hours of video instruction.
- Custom client briefs and assets.
- Exercises & Project files for every lesson.
- Interviews with amazing designers.
- Private class podcast covering tons of topics.
- In-depth PDFs to support your design-learning.
- Personalized critiques on your work from TA’s.
- A private Facebook Group for Bootcamp students ONLY.
- Weekly episodes of The Woodshed.
- 100’s of your fellow students’ Project Files to dig through.
- Extra critique time and catch-up weeks.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 70 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best