Creative Thinking with Cinema 4D: Key Techniques for 3D Landscape
Creative Thinking with Cinema 4D
Creative Thinking with Cinema 4D: Key Techniques for 3D Landscape : Throughout this class, we will discover different ways to create a landscape with Forester and Bridge in Cinema 4D.
This class is aimed at In-House creatives, designers, illustrators, and creative professionals in general with a knowledge base in Cinema 4D.
What you learn:
- To start we will look for inspiration for the creation of our 3D illustration.
- We will create a mood board of landscapes and color palette to determine the look and feel of the project.
- We will talk about creative thinking.
- I will teach you how to work with lighting in Cinema 4D.
- I will show you how to build the landscape.
- I will teach you how to work with plants and trees in Cinema 4D.
- I will show you how to work on the composition.
- Finally, we will render the 3D.
- And much more!
This class will help you to expand your knowledge in 3D and will help you to activate your creativity in the 3D world. You will learn the main techniques to create scenes with landscapes that you will be able to apply to any 3D project.
For this course, you will need to know Cinema 4D at a basic/intermediate level. And also Adobe Photoshop at a basic level.
Be sure to review the class project, as it is the most important part of this entire class. Put into practice what you learn and start developing unique 3D scenes in Cinema 4D.
Direct download links 0.4 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial