Creative Shrimp – Procedural Texturing Blender Master Class
Procedural Texturing Blender Master Class
Procedural Texturing Blender Master Class : This course aims to level up your procedural texturing skills, while taking you step by step, through the journey of building a realistic mossy brick wall shader. With the techniques explored here, you will unlock the power of nodes, enabling you to create countless other materials.
What is procedural texturing?
Procedural texturing transforms simple math into boundless photorealistic shaders with infinite variety and resolution.
Go beyond image textures that look like a mush of pixels close-up, and wield the power of procedural textures with crisp details and no repeated patterns in sight.
Are you playing with node sliders and getting some interesting results but not really sure what is happening under the hood? With a firm grasp of the inner workings of nodes, you’ll be confident in tweaking the parameters to get the precise effect you want.
What You’ll Learn
- A wealth of procedural texturing techniques
- How to create a realistic procedural mossy wall shader from scratch
- Procedural texturing workflow
- The material nodes essentials
- Pro tips for utilizing the power of nodes in Blender
- Tips for organizing your node trees and keep your sanity
Direct download links 7.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial