Creating a Realistic Chimpanzee
Creating a Realistic Chimpanzee in Zbrush 2020 : Sculpting a creature in ZBrush is easy but, when it comes to creating a creature that looks good and realistic you need to consider many things that can go wrong. Whether it’s initial blocking or adding skin details, each step is important and you need to have a clear understanding of the whole process. This is the main objective of this course, to help you so that you can create anything in ZBrush with confidence and clarity.
- Should have a graphic pen tablet
- Some knowledge of ZBrush is good but not necessary
Why you should take this course?
- If you are a beginner and want to improve your skills, this course is for you.
- Do you want to enhance your portfolio? By taking this course you will have a realistic creature for your portfolio.
- You can attract more clients by expanding your skillset in this direction.
What you will learn in this course?
- Initial ZBrush Basics Introduction
- Blocking of form, shape, etc.
- You will learn various sculpting techniques
- Sculpting Skull
- Using z re-mesh tool to get clean topology.
- Sculpting wrinkles, skin pores
- Texturing by poly painting
- Creating hairs by using fiber mesh
What you will achieve?
- A complete understanding of the whole process of creature creation.
- You will be confident enough to create any creature
- You can use this knowledge to create more projects to gain more clients or build your portfolio
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who wants to learn the creature production methods
- Anyone who want to upgrade their skills
- Anyone who want to enhance their portfolio to get a job in this industry
What you’ll learn
- Creating a Realistic Chimpanzee in Zbrush tutorial
- Chimpanzee Skull Sculpting
- Chimpanzee Head Sculpting
- Sculpting high-poly skin details
- Painting texture on model by Poly Paint
- Rendering Basics
- Creating Hairs with Fibermesh
- Compositing in Photoshop
- A Complete Process to Create a Realistic Chimpanzee
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 0.8 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best