Make Video Graphics Today
Complete After Effects Course: Make Video Graphics Today : in this After Effects training course, professional motion graphics editor Phil Ebiner takes you from zero to hero. No experience in After Effects or video editing is needed to take this course. You don’t even need After Effects. You’ll learn how to get a free trial version of After Effects to follow along.
The lessons are meant to teach you how to think like a motion graphics/video effects artist. After Effects is a robust tool that is capable of creating almost any video effect out there. You’ll learn all of the basics, intermediate, and some advanced techniques, from working with shapes, text, and textures to video effects, transitions, and 3d camera.
Here is a glimpse of what we’ll be covering:
- After Effects program layout + basics
- Adding layers and working with transform tools
- Creating unique shapes with motion
- Masks and mask animations
- 3d layers and animations
- 3D cameras and camera animations
- Working with Photoshop & After Effects
- Video FX such as: page turns, fractal noise, color correction
- Transitions such as: linear & radial wipes
- Exporting with transparency
- Exporting for YouTube
- Green Screen editing in After Effects
- Getting a Job with After Effects
- and so much more!
Knowing After Effects is a great skill to have that is in demand and highly marketable. I’ve landed many jobs with the skills that I teach you in this course.
My First Motion Graphic in After Effects
Since this course is a broad overview of all that After Effects has to offer, you have a lot of freedom with this project. Knowing that you’re interested in using After Effects, I have a feeling that you already have something in mind.
This could be:
- a video intro
- lower thirds
- explainer video
- special effect
- high quality green screen video
So pick a project that you’ve been putting off. Learn how to use After Effects. And get to work!
Watch the Introduction Video:
Direct download links 3 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best