compositeLightroomphotographyPhotoshopretouchingSoftware usedtutorialTutorial content
Combining Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC
Combining Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC for a Seamless Workflow : Combining Adobe® Lightroom® CC and Adobe® Photoshop® CC for a Seamless Workflow.
Join Jan Kabili to learn how to use Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop as a team to enhance your photography.
- How to pass photos from Adobe Lightroom to Adobe Photoshop and back to take advantage of both programs Practical scenarios from retouching to compositing
- How, why and when to use the two programs together
- This course is for you whether you’re a novice photographer or a seasoned pro.
Software Used: Adobe Photoshop CC 2015, Adobe Lightroom CC 2015
- How To Move Photos From Lightroom To Photoshop
- Add Text And Re-Edit In Photoshop And Lightroom
- Remove Content Using Photoshop Content Aware Tools
- Combine Images In A Composite In Photoshop
- Other Customizations And Preferences For Your Workflow
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial