Daily Render Scifi Scene
Cinema 4D – Daily Render Scifi Scene with Octane Render : Make your own Daily Render in Cinema 4D!
Create any Daily Render – the sky is the limit! You now know the skills so lets see how creative you can get! You can easily replace the SciFi scene with you’re own scene – there’s a few ideas for inspiration in the videos.
Upload a still of your final rendered scene.
I’m including the C4D files for the final render (In Octane Render but they can be converted to Standard C4D). Feel free to check them out and see how they are put together. I cant supply some of the models and textures as they don’t belong to me, but check the Resources PDF to find out where you can get them (most are free).
All links and resources mentioned in the course are also in the Resources PDF.
I’ve also included some posing presets I’ve created for Daz Studio you can use to pose your Characters.
The titles of this training course : (Daily Render Scifi Scene with Octane Render)
- Introduction to Daily Renders
- Whats Daz Studio?
- Model Setup and Posing in Daz
- Daz to Cinema 4D Octane Workflow
- Free Model Resources
- Scene Setup and Composition
- Creating Props – Columns
- Creating Props – The Hand
- Sculpting The Environment
- Octane Volumetric lighting
- Octane Texturing – Marble Material
- Octane Texturing – The Ground
- Octane Texturing – Octane Mix and Dirt
- Octane Rendering
- Finishing Up In Post
- BONUS: Dust or Snow Particles
Watch the Introduction Video:
Direct download links 3 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best