Pure-Sky : Imagine a beautiful starry sky on a full moon night, a sunset at the seaside or a beautiful sunny day, with Pure-Sky Pro you can now realize these different scenes and much more.
The goal we want to achieve is to make Pure-Sky Pro, a tool that allows you to generate realistic sky and weather but also landscapes, vegetation, trees, ocean etc… everything you need to create beautiful environment for all your projects. It won’t be easy and the road will be long, but we will get there.
- Easy to animate.
- Generates a realistic sky.
- Includes shadow catcher.
- Includes an editable tornado.
- Includes a clock and a real time calendar.
- Allows you to display a stormy sky in one click.
- Can be animated without using an animation key.
- Offers the possibility to fly into space with a 360° view.
- Includes automatic detection of sunset by atmospheric fog.
- Directly includes real-time lens Flares and lens dirt with automatic obstacle detection.
- Includes volumetric clouds generated directly in the world. You can fly in any direction to infinity.
- Not compatible with Mac OS.
- Volumes are not compatible with Cycle.
- The lens flares are not compatible with Cycle.
- The volumes do not generate shadows and reflection.
- Develop editable terrain.
- Make it compatible for Mac Os.
- Develop editable lightning bolts.
- Make volumes compatible for Cycle.
- Add a particle system to generate rain.
- Add a particle system to generate snow.
- Develop an Installable version with Python. Goal achieved (30/08/21)
- Fixed bugs and continued to improve the sky.
- Develop a particle system to add trees and vegetation.
- Develop procedural materials: Ocean, terrain, mountain etc..
Direct download links 36 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best