Curves to Mesh
Curves to Mesh : Create and configure mesh surfaces from bezier curves.
Meshes can be created from:
An edge-loop mesh can be created from a singular curve. Curves can be cyclic (joined up in a loop) or non-cyclic.
A mesh surface can be created by joining curves together. Curves can be cyclic (joined up in a loop) or non-cyclic.
A surface can be created by making a set of 4 curves that have their end points snapped to one another:
- Works on curves with multiple bezier points.
- Useful when you need to create accurate pieces of a mesh, like an aircraft, or for more organic shapes.
- Faces can be set to smooth or have their normals flipped during the creation process.
- Works on a variety of bezier handle types (Vector, Aligned, Free)
- A network of curves could be built up to create more complex objects.
- Can be used as a complement to more traditional modelling techniques.
- By default the edges will be distributed evenly, but this effect can be reduced (see instructions).
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 3 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best