Blender Market – Curve Basher v1.3
Curve Basher : This Add-on for Blender includes several curve generators/kitbashing tools. It has tons of options but is super easy to use at the same time. And we’re still adding more!
Create curves with auto-oriented handles by clicking on mesh surfaces.
Spawn large amounts of cables and make them sag with a button press.
Instantly add kitbash to curves by simply scrolling through the included presets.
Add randomization to your cables (also works with the included kitbash presets).
Mesh to Curvebash
Apply any mesh to a curve, turn it into an array or use the mesh to endpoints mode.
Works on Edges
The Curvebash Browser doesn’t just work on curves, but mesh edges too.
- Draw Bezier Curves on mesh surfaces.
- Wire Generator also has Grid/Array mode (think server cables).
- Enable ‘Sag’ in the Wire Generator to make hanging cables.
- Apply a mesh to the endpoints of a curve.
- Convert Mesh Edges to Curves.
- Scale, Rotate, Slide or Twist the kitbash you applied to a curve.
- Randomize the Scale and Rotation of multiple curve selections.
- Add your own kitbash to the preset blend file so it’s always available.
- And more!
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 4 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this plugin