Material Texture Loader
Material Texture Loader for 3ds Max : The Material Texture Loader is a 3ds Max script, designed to quickly load in textures, create a material and apply that to your scene. It works both with PBR, Specular and Metalic workflows, but it can be used for any type of texture that needs to be loaded as part of a material.
Support Vray, Corona, Redhift, Arold and Standard materials.
- Automatically create textures with correct gamma input for its material channel, based on name conventions.
- Link Bitmap and Triplanar Mapping and Coordinates for created textures.
- Choose between Standard, Vray, Corona, Redshift or Arnold texture maps and materials.
- Easily apply materials to Selected object, Material editor or Drag and Drop functionality.
- Quick setup parameters for bitmaps and materials, like Mapping Channel, IOR and Material ID.
When you load in a set of textures, the maxscript will put textures into a material slot based on certain name conventions that are present in the filename. So textures that have ‘color’ or ‘albedo’ in there name will go into the Diffuse slot. Reflection, metallic or specular named textures go into the Reflection slot.
You can manually select or de-select textures from any material slot and once you are happy you can select a bitmap and material type, along with a host of other settings.
Once you press ‘Create’, you can apply the material into your scene or material editor.
Gamma for the texture channels set automatically for you. Diffuse, Reflection and Translucency channels are set to gamma 2.2 or sRGB color space. All other gamma values are set to 1.0 or linear color space.
The material texture loader gives the user the ability to add triplanar mapping to all texurtes as well as link Cropping and UVW Coordinates, so when you need to adjust these settings, changes will be applied to all created textures at once. This is very especially useful when working with atlas textures. But it speeds up pretty much the whole material creation process.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best