BG Renderer MAX
BG Renderer MAX gives you the ultimate power to render compositions with After Effects engine while still working within After Effects.
It is not using Adobe Media Encoder and allows you to control the processor load with adjustable Multiprocessing feature.
BG Renderer Max also allows you to set up your render workflow, with multiple post-render options like push notifications and file type conversion.
Key differences with the first version
- BG Renderer Max now supports true multiprocessing.
- New native notification system supports Slack and email.
- Integration with Zapier, Microsoft Flow, IFTTT, and Pushover give you even more options for notifications and workflow enhancement.
- Flexible post-render file type conversions make your life easier by automatically producing both sequence and video files.
- Easy visual control of your render process with custom Render Queue view.
Installing BG Renderer Max
- Get ZXP Installer by aescripts, open it and drag BG Renderer Max.zxp into the interface.
- Relaunch After Effects and go to Window -> Extensions -> BG Renderer Max
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 44 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best