MayasculptingSoftware usedSubstance PaintertexturingtutorialTutorial contentZBrush
Best Guide to Making a Stylized Asset
Making a Stylized Asset
Best Guide to Making a Stylized Asset : An in-depth video tutorial showing how to create a stylized asset/prop with Autodesk Maya, Zbrush, and Substance Painter.
- Perfect for anyone struggling to get the ‘stylized look’ or those looking to learn new skills or improve their existing skills.
- Learn about the different processes, tools, and techniques required to create a stylized asset.
Topics Covered :
- Making the model using Autodesk Maya
- Preparing the model for sculpting
- Exporting and Importing to Zbrush
- Sculpting in Zbrush
- Exporting the high poly
- Re-topology using Maya’s re-topology tools
- UV mapping the model
- Setting up smoothing groups
- Export settings for Substance Painter
- Texturing with Substance Painter
- Tools and Keyboard shortcuts for each software used
- You get a stylized smart material for use in Substance Painter
- Marmoset Toolbag scene with the final model and Render Settings
About 3DEX :
- Has almost 10 years of experience doing 3D
- Has been working in the video-game industry for game studios for the past 5 years
- Has been teaching 3D online since 2011
Note this tutorial does not cover how to make the flames seen in the previews.
Watch the Introduction Video : (Best Guide to Making a Stylized Asset)
Direct download links 4.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial