AutoCAD Civil 3D Training
AutoCAD Civil 3D Training: The Ultimate Course : The AutoCAD Civil 3d Essentials course teaches all the necessary skills to design a development project in Civil 3D. This course is the launching pad to more advanced and specialized courses offered by INFRATECH CIVIL (Road design, Surveying, Stormwater Management, etc.)
- No specific requirement but some basic AutoCAD, basic computer skills, and knowledge of basic civil engineering concepts will be a great help.
Civil 3D is the AutoCAD vertical product for Civil Engineering tasks. Civil 3D is used in Civil Engineering, Geotech, Hydrology, Surveying, Constructions, and even architecture to perform site-related work that can be imported in Revit. So Civil 3D is a very powerful and versatile tool. Anytime you are working with site-related work, Civil probably has a tool for you.
Once you learn to master the software, just let your imagination do the work.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wishing to learn AutoCAD Civil 3D
What you’ll learn
- Mastery of the AutoCAD Civil 3D User Interface
- Creating AutoCAD Civil 3D project template files and Styles
- Importing and processing survey files to AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Creating and analyzing AutoCAD Civil 3D Surface Data
- Designing AutoCAD Civil 3D Alignment and Profiles
- Designing subdivision streets and roads
- Design wet utilities (Stormwater and Sanitary Sewers)
- Cutting cross-sections and estimating earthworks volumes with Civil 3D
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 3.6 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best