UMP Pro is universal Media Framework plugin for Unity that based on different libraries that gives you more flexible possibilities to play your video data.
- Please read user manual before start use UMP
- For video playback in Unity Editor you should install the regular VLC player (Unity 64-bit Editor == VLC player 64-bit)
- Doesn’t support PC, Mac & Linux Standalone builds without UMP Pro (Win, Mac, Linux);
- For correct work with UMP Pro (Win, Mac, Linux) package at first import UMP Pro (Android, iOS) package and after it import UMP Pro (Win, Mac, Linux) package in your project;
- Requires minimum API level 15 (Android 4.0.3);
- For video streams correct work switch in Player Settings – Internet Access: Require.
Included full C# source code;
Full compability (Win, Mac, Linux);
- Android (armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a (experimental), x86-bit friendly);
- iOS (both arm64 and armv7-bit friendly);
Supported possibility to play video in Unity Editor;
Supported possibility to use one of this players on Android platform:
- Native Android’s MediaPlayer API
- LibVLC (v.3.0.9)
- ExoPlayer (v.2.8.2)
Supported possibility to use one of this players on iOS platform:
- Native media player (AVPlayer);
- FFmpeg (v.3.4 – k0.8.8).
Supported possibility to get pixels of current video frame
Supported video hosting services:
- Youtube (don’t support: everything private (private videos, bought movies, …), don’t support “Youtube Live Streams”);
Supported local video file playback, main formats:
3GPP (.3gp), AVI (.avi), FLV (.flv), SWF (.swf), M4V (.m4v), Matroska (.mkv), Ogg Video (.ogg), QuickTime File Format (.mov, .qt), WebM (.webm), Windows Media Video (.wmv).
Supported main streaming media protocols:
HTTPS, HTTP, HLS, RTSP, RTMP.
Supported main video player events:
Opening, Buffering, Playing, Paused, Stopped, Ended, Error.
Supported main video player features, like: play, pause, mute, playback rate, rewind and ect…
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 135 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best