Mesh Simplify is a powerful Unity extension that allows you to quickly reduce polygon count on your 3D models using just a single click.
Mesh simplification is especially useful when importing high resolution meshes or targeting lower end mobile platforms where low polygon count is key.
Our Automatic LOD package includes Mesh Simplify in its full extension, so if LOD management is required please consider taking a look at it.
- Simplify / decimate meshes procedurally using just one click
- Finetune mesh simplification using different parameters
- Select mesh areas that should have less priority or more priority during polygon count reduction.
- Decimator supports both static and skinned meshes!
- Includes full source code
- Supports runtime simplification too!
- Includes high quality 3D models and sample scenes seen on the screenshots
- Clean, easy to use and powerful UI
- Valid for all platforms! Especially useful on mobile
- Supports complex object hierarchies with sub-objects and multiple materials
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best