With CityGen3D you can have terrain, roads and buildings all generated for you based on real world data from OpenStreetMap!
Select your location from anywhere in the world and let CityGen3D do all the work without any coding required, all from within the Unity Editor.
All prefabs and materials shown in screenshots on this page are included in the package, so you can easily recreate the demo environments. But the tool is also fully customizable allowing you to use your own materials and models suitable for your particular project and art style.
CityGen3D also works as a great level design tool. Modify a real world map, or even create your own 2D map from scratch, before letting CityGen3D build your 3D scene for you from rules defined by you.
CityGen3D can build very large multi-terrain environments and has built-in support for terrain streaming, which asynchronously loads in pre-generated scenes around the camera at run-time.
Prototype your new game idea fast with CityGen3D and build a scene in under ten minutes. Maybe you want to create a driving game where you race in different locations around the world? Or maybe create an alien invasion game in your home town? There are endless possibilities and it’s all accessible via the easy to use interface.
The asset has been developed over many years and has gone through a long beta test. As a result, it already has an extensive feature list:
- Worldwide coverage from OpenStreetMap.
- Easy to use interface with no coding required.
- Unified package for the High Definition Render Pipeline (HDRP), Universal Render Pipeline (URP), and Built-In pipeline, with materials and shaders all set up for you on import.
- Import real world terrain heightmaps from NASA with freely available Earthdata login.
- Perlin Noise heightmaps.
- 2D map editing functionality for custom map creation.
- Automatic generation of roads using a combination of procedural geometry, terrain modifications, and decals.
- Automatic levelling of terrain for roads and buildings.
- Easy to use terrain smoothing.
- Procedural buildings with auto LOD levels.
- Spawning of roadside prefabs such as street lighting.
- Mesh extrusion for features like railways, fences and guard rails.
- Define different biomes to have trees and terrain details automatically applied to terrains.
- Water meshes for oceans and lakes.
- Built-in support for large environments with scene streaming and world origin shifting.
- Some operations multithreaded for faster generation of environments.
- Selection of textures & prefabs included and all setup for demonstration in Unity’s built-in renderer.
- Fully customizable to use your own textures and meshes, so useful for all types of project.
- Call CityGen3D functions from script using the advanced API.
- Ever expanding documentation that is freely available to view from the website before purchase.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1.42 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best