Insane Aircombo Set
Insane Aircombo Set : GrassFlow is a highly interactive dense grass shader that simulates every blade of grass.
Optimized for rendering millions of dynamic blades of grass and being interacted with by players.
- Simple but strong editing tools to let you create grass the way you want and paint color and grass parameters for perfect artistic control right from the editor just like the Unity terrain tools. Even supports undo/redo!
- Supports grass texture atlas and you can paint density of individual textures to lay out your grass as you please.
- Can be attached to meshes or Unity terrain with terrain layer/splat map support.
- Grass properties can be easily changed at runtime to allow for interactivity, ex: players can flatten grass by any means. Also includes a system of creating ripple effects for gently (or no so gently) pushing the grass around.
- Automatically normalize mesh density to avoid remeshing.
- Grass can have multiple segments and bend in the wind and by being pushed.
- URP version of the shader included.
- Deferred version of the shader included.
- Cast and receive shadows, supporting semi transparent textures.
- Baked 3D noise allows for dynamic and evolving wind effects.
- Bake an optimized version of your mesh with triangles only where you want grass.
- Dynamic LOD system that decreases grass in the distance while scaling it to fill in the gaps a bit and smoothly fading in-between the LOD steps.
- Use of asynchronous multithreading in key areas to speed up loading and rendering.
- Supports multiple Unity lights.
- Versatile, can be used as a more traditional billboard renderer with enhanced features or used in any way you see fit.
- Custom inspectors that makes it easy to edit all the settings you need and has descriptive tooltips for every option.
- Example scenes are provided that show how to set up and interface with GrassFlow. Even comes with a cute little hand painted house model, bonus!
- Source code available if you fancy.
Direct download links 14 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best