Azure Kinect Examples
Azure Kinect Examples : This is a set of Azure Kinect (aka ‘Kinect for Azure’, K4A) examples that use several major scripts, grouped in one folder. The package currently contains over thirty five demo scenes. Apart of the Azure Kinect sensor (aka K4A), the K4A-package supports the “classic” Kinect-v2 (aka Kinect for Xbox One) sensor, as well as Intel RealSense D400-series sensors.
The avatar-demo scenes show how to utilize Kinect-controlled avatars in your scenes, gesture demo – how to use discrete and continuous gestures in your projects, fitting room demos – how to overlay or blend the user’s body with virtual models, background removal demo – how to display user silhouettes on virtual background, point cloud demos – how to show the environment or users as meshes in your scene, etc.
This package works with Azure Kinect (aka Kinect for Azure, K4A), Kinect-v2 (aka Kinect for Xbox One) and Intel RealSense D400-series sensors. It can be used with all versions of Unity – Free, Plus & Pro.
How to Run the Demo Scenes:
- (Azure Kinect) Download and install the latest release of Azure-Kinect Sensor SDK. The download link is below. Then open ‘Azure Kinect Viewer’ to check, if the sensor works as expected.
- (Azure Kinect) Follow the instructions on how to download and install the latest release of Azure-Kinect Body Tracking SDK and its related components. The link is below. Then open ‘Azure Kinect Body Tracking Viewer’ to check, if the body tracker works as expected.
- (Kinect-v2) Download and install Kinect for Windows SDK 2.0. The download link is below.
- (RealSense) Download and install RealSense SDK 2.0. The download link is below.
- Import this package into a new Unity project.
- Open ‘File / Build settings’ and switch to ‘PC, Mac & Linux Standalone’, Target platform: ‘Windows’ & Architecture: ‘x86_64’.
- Make sure that ‘Direct3D11’ is the first option in the ‘Auto Graphics API for Windows’-list setting, in ‘Player Settings / Other Settings / Rendering’.
- Open and run a demo scene of your choice from a subfolder of the ‘AzureKinectExamples/KinectDemos’-folder.
Please don’t share this package or its demo scenes in source form with others, or as part of public repositories, without my explicit consent.
This asset uses Azure Kinect Sensor SDK under MIT License, RealSense SDK 2.0 under Apache License Version 2.0 and Kinect SDK 2.0 under Microsoft Kinect for Windows v2 SDK License. See Third-Party Notices.txt file in the package for details.
Direct download links 164 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best