Architecture and buildingGraphicsPhotoshopSoftware usedtutorialTutorial content
Architecture Rendering – Collage Style (Post Digital Rendering) Interiors
Architecture Rendering – Collage Style (Post Digital Rendering) Interiors : This video will guide you through the process of taking a 2d image and turning it into a render that will help people visualise your design better.
What you will learn:
- Adobe Photoshop Shortcuts and tricks to speed up the process
- How to create a collage style render for your projects
- How to overlay textures onto an image (including walls, ceilings, timber floors)
- How to create windows within a texture
- How to add furniture into an interior render
- How to add vector graphics to bring your render to life!
Who is this class for?
- Architects and Interior Designers
- Architecture and Interior Designer students
- Anyone who wants to improve their photoshop skills
- And everyone else
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 0.7 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial