Animation Foundations : Animation is more than just moving something from A to B. It’s about achieving the illusion of life. Great animations add a layer of enjoyment and engagement to your projects for your users. You can animate pretty much anything you like.
- No prior knowledge is required
This course will teach you the essential concepts of Animation. We’ll go over the basic concepts of animation and what makes things move and the features you’ll find in almost every animation package. You’ll learn about X, Y, and Z planes, keyframes, animation paths, hierarchies, pivots, and rotation. Plus, learn time-tested techniques that bring your animations to life, such as easing, squash and stretch, exaggeration, staging, and the importance of timing.
Who this course is for:
- motion graphics artists
- visual effects designers
- anyone interested in learning about animation
What you’ll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of Animation
- Learn about X, Y, and Z planes.
- Adjusting frame rates
- Learn about keys and keyframes
- Building animation paths and staging an animation
- Animating to audio and music
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 575 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best