After Effects CC For Beginners: Learn After Effects CC
After Effects CC For Beginners
Adobe After Effects CC For Beginners: Learn After Effects CC : This course is an introduction to Adobe After Effects CC. It will get you started with opening the application for the first time, setting up the panel windows, creating your first project to teaching you all of the main features of After Effects and more!
- Students will need to download a free trial of Adobe After Effects or have their own copy of the software
In this course you will learn how to:
- Start new projects in After Effects
- Navigate through the various panel windows
- Optimize After Effects for your specific computer
- Creating custom compositions
- Create and work with text files
- The basics to keyframe animating
- Understand motion graphics basics
- Apply effects
- Work with shapes
- Work with layers in the composition
- Create and use 3d layers and cameras
- Export 1080 and 4k video
- Create custom export presets
- and much more!
Your instructor for this course is Will Bartlett. He has been using After Effects since 2006 for commercials, feature films, and animated creative projects. He is the founder of an established video production company in Toronto, runs an online brand that’s trained over 200,000 people in a wide range of courses, has a filmmaking YouTube channel called Alli and Will, and has been the Visual Effects Supervisor and Lead Visual Effects Artist on hundreds of projects including feature films and television commercials.
Our team will be available to answer any questions and help you with any issues you may come across while making your way through the course.
Who this course is for:
- This Adobe After Effects course is meant for people interested in learning how to create titles for their videos, simple animations, and introduction to motion graphics. This course is probably not for you if you’re looking to learn advanced After Effects workflows, techniques, and 3D graphics.
What you’ll learn
- Understand Adobe After Effects windows and controls
- Create lower third titles
- Create motion graphic titles
- Create and save composition and export presets
- Work with HD 1080p and 4K compositions
- Export video projects in High Definition
- Export animations and titles with transparent background to use with other videos
- Animate text and graphics
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 0.3 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial