Video Editing for Beginners
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020: Video Editing for Beginners : So you’ve taken a quick look at Premiere Pro and are completely overwhelmed by all of the tools within the software and have no clue how to start editing your first video… Or you’ve edited a few videos but you are simply not happy with the results!
- Read and agree to the Terms of Service (see website)
- This course is taught using Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Creative Cloud). You can still do this course if you are using a previous version of Premiere Pro
If you’re frustrated… I know the feeling! For the first few months, I battled the same problems you have and I felt like I’d never figure it out. Premiere Pro seemed so complicated and the learning curve was painful.
As a self taught video editor and almost 4 years later, I am proud to say that I am truly happy with the quality of the videos I am producing for Amazon Prime and YouTube. I wish I had this course when I first started, it would have saved me years of pain and suffering!
The reason I created this course is so you can watch over my shoulder and see exactly how I edit videos… without unnecessary jargon and complexity.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
I’m a self taught video editor and full time vlogger that started off like you! In June 2016, I had zero editing experience, no laptop, no students, no YouTube channel, and no presence on Amazon Prime. Fast forward to July 2020, I have;
- 19+ fitness and travel adventure publications on Amazon Prime
- 700+ videos on YouTube
- 10,000+ YouTube subscribers with over 6.28 million minutes watched
- 233,000+ students in my online video courses
Trust me, as I review my stats it sounds crazy to me too! I never expected in a million years to be in my current position with these achievements. I started with nothing… If I can do it, I am confident that you can do it too.
What You’ll Learn In This Course
I’ve edited all of my videos with Adobe Premiere Pro and so I’ll be teaching you how to edit stunning videos for YouTube in Premiere Pro without all of the unnecessary complexity that you’ll find in other courses.
If you like the way I edit my travel and fitness videos on YouTube then this course is perfect for you!
In this course, you’ll learn;
- The latest CC 2020 Updates
- How to set up your first amazing project
- Organising & importing your footage for faster editing
- Basic editing tools to save you time
- Importing footage from different sources (Drone, GoPro, and smartphones)
- How to edit footage with different filming resolutions (4K vs. 1080p)
- J-cuts and L-cuts like a pro!
- Basic story telling methods
- How to create awesome lower thirds
- How to create amazing voice-over recordings
- How to create simple shapes and text (in minutes!)
- Adjustment layers for better editing efficiency
- Simple editing tricks to make cinematic videos
- How to create movies with rolling-end credits
- Motion Graphic Templates for more engaging videos
- How to make your audio sound awesome! (with audio mixing)
- Soundstripe and Epidemic Sound for outstanding music for your videos
- Colour correcting and grading tricks for amazing video production
- Sync-cutting music like a pro!
- Keyboard shortcuts to save hours off your workflow process
- Speed ramping and slow motion techniques
- How to apply transitions between clips
- The best export settings for YouTube, Amazon Prime, and Instagram
- So much more!
By taking this course, you’ll learn in several hours what has taken me years to learn! You’ll be learning my latest editing techniques that will save you time, money, and frustration.
BONUS: You’ll receive downloadable sample videos in this course that you can use to practice with while I teach you in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting an uncomplicated guide to using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Anyone wanting to make their videos look amazing
- Beginner Vloggers and YouTubers
- Absolute beginners that feel intimidated by video editing
- Business owners that want to save money and make their own business videos
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 3.8 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best