Automotive Studio Lights
3ds Max + Vray : Automotive Studio Lights : This detailed step-by-step course guides users through the meticulous process of Modelling, Lighting, Shading, Texturing, Rendering, and the Post-Production of a Studio Light Rig, using 3ds Max, Vray and Photoshop.
- This course is Tailored to Intermediate and Advanced users
- You need to possess a copy of 3ds Max, VRay and Photoshop
- 64 bit Windows operating system
- Basic computer knowledge
- Computer and Internet
Furthermore, the course comes with Project Files 3d Models, Textures, PSD files (Photoshop), and much more.
The full course is HD (1920X1080) with custom captions/subtitles, and you can stream the videos from your mobile (enable full HD and CC).
Alternatively, you can download to watch them from your computer (VLC media player allows users to load captions/subtitles) .
Also, I offer 24/7 technical support and a 30 days money back guarantee.
The course focuses on the methodical process of :
- Modelling Lighting & Rendering of a Studio Lighting Rig
- Creating and tweaking procedural materials realistically
- Procedural Texturing
- HDR Image Processing
- Rendering Parameters and Unrivaled settings for post-production
- Post-production best practices and advanced techniques
- And Much More
- Every technique covered in this course is backed by 10+ years of experience in the 3d Visualization/Production Industry, and popular Books Published on these key subjects .
Finally, my methodologies are widely implemented by Award Winning Visualization companies and famous Film Studios World Wide.
Who this course is for :
- 3D Visualizers
- 3D Artists
What you’ll learn
- Learn Groundbreaking Techniques on how to Create Photorealistic Studio Lights and Materials using 3Ds Max, V-Ray & Photoshop
- Create Shaders Realistically
- Texture Procedurally
- In-Depth understanding of VRay Parameters and how to Render Studio Lights Photo-Realistically
- Unmatched Award Winning Post-Production Techniques
- Learn How to Create Surfaces using Modifiers and configuring sets
- Learn to Create and manage Render Elements
- Learn to create Amazing Renderes
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 2.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best