3D Studio Rendering with 3ds Max + Vray
3D Studio Rendering with 3ds Max + Vray : Designed for all levels of 3ds Max and Vray users, you’ll learn how to master 3D rendering and useful techniques used in 3ds Max to create amazing images. Here’s more detail about what you’ll learn in this 3ds Max and Vray Class…
In this project based course I am going to walk you step by step through how to create photo realistic images every time, no more hoping for a good result. You can follow along with your own project or use the example scene.
- By the end of this tutorial series you will have
- Mastered the 3D Rendering Workflow
- Have the knowledge to create photo realistic images every time.Know the secrets the professionals use to stand out from the crowd.
- This course is perfect for anyone that wants to learn the quickest way to make high end images that sell, win awards and get published in international magazines. These are the exact steps I have used when working
- with world famous companies and featured in countless international publications.
Whether you’re an Interior Designer, Architect, 3D Generalist, 3D Visualisation Artist, 3D Artist, 3Ds Max User or just want to be able to make world class 3D renders – this course will help you make better 3D images.
- 3ds Max scene start files so you can just open and start
- Follow along to the step by step guide
- What scripts to use speed up workflowAccess to pre made assets
These are just a few projects I have worked on, not to mention the hotels, cars, apartments and homes. I have spent the last 10 years figuring out how to make world class renders. I did this through a Bachelors and a Masters of Arts from Universities in the UK, working for some of the best design teams in places like Monaco, USA and UK. You can get all my knowledge. Seriously, I will teach you the most important things that will get you making remarkable 3D images.
The lessons are meant to teach you how to think like a 3D Visualisation Artist. 3ds Max is a robust tool that is capable of creating almost any 3d graphics out there. Don’t be intimidated, you will learn everything you need to know to create studio renders.
Key things you will learn:
- How to use a 3d Sky model
- How to make a 3ds Max Studio Scene.
- How to add a texture to a Vray Light
- How to make a Vray Light invisible and how to make it invisible to reflections
- How to solve the Missing Plugins error in 3ds Max
- How to find a Missing Plugin
- How to remove Missing Plugins
- How to install a plugin
- How to convert a scene to Vray
- The quickest way to find missing textures in 3ds Max
- Where to find Relink Bitmaps
- How To Install Relink Bitmaps
- How to create a new Toolbar in 3ds Max
- Where to get Copitor
- How to install Copitor
- How to use it Copitor to copy and paste objects between 3ds Max scenes
- How to set up gamma 3ds max
- Set up modifier button shortcuts
- How to use angle snaps
- How to set up angle snaps
- How and why to add warm and cool lights
- How to use Scripts is 3ds Max
- How to use Vray Light Lister
- How to use the Vray History
- How to remove the background of a Vray render
- How to change the background colour in Photoshop
- How to use the shadow catcher in V-Ray and 3ds max
- Rendering multiple pieces of furniture
- How to straighten your vertical lines in 3ds max
- How to set up your viewports for interactive rendering
- How to use the correction options in the Vray Frame Buffer
Watch the Introduction Video:
Direct download links 1.4 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best