3D Lettering: Modelling and Texturising with Cinema 4D : Zigor Samaniego, 3D illustrator specialized in lettering and advertising image, will teach you to give life and character to the letters with Cinema 4D.
Discover step by step different techniques and tricks to create cool 3D letters from the sketch to the final render and get your letterings do not go unnoticed.
What’s included in this course?
- You will start knowing the influences and the work of Zigor Samaniego.
- Then Zigor will explain the creative process to make different letters full of texture: a letter inspired by a cabaret show, a hairy letter and another sculpted one.
- In this way you will learn how to collect graphic references that will later help you to compose the final letter and to use with ease the tools of: modeling, texturing, sculpting, Cinema 4D lighting and rendering of Octane Render. In addition, you will discover how to make the retouch and get the most out of the final render with the help of Photoshop.
- Facing the final project of the course, you will be witness to the tribute that Zigor Samaniego makes to the punk music of the 80s by creating a neon sign plagued with cables and a lot of color that will serve as a reference to create your own.
- At the end of the course you will know how the workflow works with a last generation renderer like Octane Render and Zigor Samaniego will share with you free content and links that he has compiled during all his career years.
What is this course project about?
Following the indications of Zigor, you will create your own lyrics, with any of the techniques and aspects that you have explained. One of the things that Zigor is going to propose to you, will be that among all the 3D letters creations of the students of the course that want to participate, they can share, create and play with them, making funny labels and words, with letters from all the students.
Who is it for?
To designers, illustrators, animators, copys and creatives in general who want to give life to their texts.
It is necessary to have certain previous knowledge of Cinema 4D, Illustrator (or a vector design program) and Photoshop or similar.
About the materials, you will also need: pencil, paper, a scanner or mobile phone with camera.
In addition, Octane Render will be used during the course but if you want to use another renderer, you will be able to apply the concepts of modeling, texturing and lighting that Zigor Samaniego will explain to you in an easy, entertaining and fun way.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 5.6 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best