16 modular models
Vray and UE4 Shake Style Cabinets – 16 modular models : Modular Customizable Kitchen Cabinets – Shaker Style Countertops not included due to modular design
August 2018 Update – Now includes a UE4 4.19.2 file to use in architectural visualizations. Just drag and drop the content folder from our project file into your exisiting content folder. Or, simply start with our project file and you’re ready to go. All textures are completely custom created in Substance Painter and are 2K. jpgs. 3dsmax 2016 file included and all Substance Painter files so you can customize them if need be.
Cabinets are merged into your scene and ready to RENDER! Created in 3DsMax 2014 Model supports VRay Render 3.2 or higher Purchase includes Max and FBX files
Pivots are set at the front left corner of the cabinets. If you snap the cabinet to another cabinet’s left vertex, it will render seamlessly.
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-up, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
- The model is accurate with the real world size and scale
- Model is built to real-world scale
- Scene objects are organized in Outliner
- No third-party renderer or plug-ins
Base mesh not smoothed Polygons: 34,615 (2,163 – average per cabinet) Vertices: 20,960 (1,310 – average per cabinet)
All materials are procedural and rendered with vray.
Enjoy these 3D models.
Pictures of this 3D Model :
Direct download links 3.56 GB :