Viscorbel – The Tower
Viscorbel – The Tower : Large scale projects like this high-rise building present a set of unique challenges.
- How to model everything efficiently?
- How to fill all the floors with details?
- How to model background buildings quickly?
- How to add people?
- How to add moving traffic?
- How to light rooms randomly?
How to use render elements to composite a beautiful image?
- … and so on
In this tutorial, I give you a demonstration on how I approach this subject.
Starting from a very basic 3d sketch, I transform it into a live city scene. Check out the image below to see the progression!
The final scene and photoshop file are included with the tutorial.
Although I highly recommend upgrading to the latest Vray for it’s speed gains!
Direct download links 4.9 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best