Fracture Titles – Animated Typeface : Fracture Titles is an Animated Typeface perfectly suited for Titles, Lower Thirds, and even intros! The letters are all high quality 1000×1000 renders, making large scale projects very easily achievable. The project comes with a script that automates the process of creating words and gives you a ton of extra controls for formatting and animating any text you want to write!
- NO PLUGINS REQUIRED
- Video tutorial
- Special script to create your words
- Easy to customize, custom controls
- Change colors
- Adjustable duration
- Customizable animations
- Soundtrack from preview can be purchased here
About the script
As mentioned above, with the script you can easily generate the words with a single click. After your word isgenerated, it is parented to a Control Layer, which gives you full customization options:
- Scale & Position – Easily adjust the scale and position of the text, using the transform properties of the Control Layer.
- Spacing – Increase or decrease the space between letters.
- Size Variation – Add size variation between letters.
- Height Variation – Add height variation between letters.
- Seed – Adjust the seed random for the Size and Height variation properties. Change this value to get different results each time.
- Duration – After the letters are formed, adjust how long they stay on screen until the fading animation begins. Can last as long as you want and be as short as 1 second.
- Offset – Adjust the delay between each letter forming. Use this property to create smooth cascading animation effects.
- Randomize – Increase the randomness in the appearance of the letters to create a more ‘organic’ animation.
- Random Seed – Use different values to get different results for the randomize property.
video of this template :
Direct download links 1.11 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best