Unreal Engine – Third Person Template [Remastered]
Third Person Template
Third Person Template [Remastered] : Mr. Hans Hauser Bosch welcomes you to the Third Person Template Remastered (TPTR). This template is packed with features, allowing for a AAA game feel without the strenuous process of having to make it functional yourself. No longer do you have to be concerned about having a vast number of animations. No longer do you have to fret about making your game feel professionally made. Thanks to the Powerful Data Driven AnimBP, the developer requires the least amount of animation sequences to be used and implemented. TPTR dynamically recycles animations to deliver a selection of character states (hard landing, etc). TPTR also provides a variety of parameters, giving your game the ability to be fully portrayed with the look and feel that you want.
The following features are included in Third Person Template Remastered:
- Main Menu, Settings Menu (Gameplay, Controls and Graphics), and Pause Menu.
- Two fully functional and riveting maps.
- Rigged to Epic Skeleton.
- Data Driven AnimBP w/ IK Implementation and Ragdoll (Animation Count: 8 & Animation Type: In place). IK is
- integrated on all states: Idle, Walking, Sprinting and Crouching.
- Includes Camera Effects (i.e. Sprinting Camera Shake), Sound Effects (i.e. Foot Steps) and Particle Effects (i.e Glass Shatter).
- Smooth Movement is properly defined, and interpolated for a high-end result.
- For the ultimate game experience (for players), TPTR has an already enabled Camera Side Switch, fully customize-able to the dev’s liking.
- TPT Remastered is properly equipped with a Camera Change View system, allowing the developers to alter the number of Camera Change Cycles (and the distance change within each cycle).
- Regular Ragdoll Physics is included, as well as Explosive Ragdoll Physics.
- 59 Different Character Parameters to play with and to suit your creative needs!
- Character and Object transparency functions included to prevent clipping with the camera.
- and more!
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 504 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this Game Development