Unreal Engine – Sunset – Modular Medieval Brick Buildings v4.25
Sunset – Modular Medieval Brick Buildings
Sunset – Modular Medieval Brick Buildings : Sunset´s architectural medieval assets were modeled with special attention to work with Parallax Occlusion Mapping (POM) in combination with Pixel Depth Offset (PDO). This leads to highly realistic and detailed surfaces on any viewangle, wich demand only few triangles.
As POM doesn´t work that well with sharp edges, most buildings are framed by non-Parallax woodbeams or bricks. PDO serves to create ultrarealistic transitions at the edges and casts silhouettes, only on inner edges (engine doesn´t allow silhouette casting on outer edges).
This pack also includes medieval clutter, flora, rocks and basic assets for worldbuilding, such as a simple POM-Watermaterial with wave-silhouettes thanks to PDO. Some assets (roofs or rocks) support a directional material effect like moss, wich is fully customizable and works with POM and Tessellation.
Where Parallax doesn´t fit, distance-based tessellation is used, creating highly detailed surfaces. (e.g. rocks, treebark and terrain).
The detailed demo-worldspace is intended to explore and features full terrain with 4 layers and customized sky and post processing for an atmospheric experience.
The Engine has issues with PDO and self-shadowing during dynamic lighting. Use static/built lighting if possible.
- 120+ Modular Medieval Building Assets for following types: Castlewalls, Church, House, Tower and Walkways (optimized for POM and PDO; snap to grid: 100)
- 40+ Interior Meshes
- Interactive Animated Doors (press E-key)
- 10+ Basic Furniture Meshes
- 30+ Medieval Clutter
- 3 Rocks
- 1 Cliff
- 3 Plants
- 3 Trees
- 3 Tree Billboards
- Vertex-Paint for Imperfections
- Terrain with Mountain/Lake/Forest Scenery
- Detailed Demo-Scene to explore + Easteregg
- Asset Overview-Scene
- Parallax Occlusion Materials for most Architecture/Rope/Water
- Distance-based Tessellation Materials for Treebark/Ground/Road
- Basic parallax Water Material with PDO (Default Textures)
- 4-Layer Terrain Master Material with distance-based Tessellation and Grasstype
- Parallax Window Material with 2 different Interiors
- Animated Foliage Materials (Grass, Leaves, 3 Plants)
- Customizable 3-Layer Blend Material (used for Roadsplines)
- Angle-based Moss Overlay Material
- Customized Default Post-Processing
- Customized Default Particles (Fire, Smoke)
- Texture Sizes: 4k – 2k
Collision: Yes (Generated)
Vertex Count: 50 – 15000
LODs: 3 – 4
Number of Meshes: 170+
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 70+
Number of Textures: 120+
Supported Development/Target Build Platforms: PC
Pixel-Depth-Offset self-shadowing may occur due to Engine-limitations.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 3.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this Game Development