Battle Royale Island Pack
Battle Royale Island Pack includes plenty of architectural elements & wide-range of props for you to explore and create custom-made environments. Create unique environments through the selection of carefully detailed work including elements of common country-life, suburban living, military props and generic set of natural elements.
We give our many thanks to Gökhan Karadayı for his help while creating this environment.
There are over 20+ settlements from small villages to larger towns, or fields and farms with various plant arrangements. Hiking routes, dense forest areas that play with the light, grasses covering the landscape reaching as far as the player can see.
The meshes include Barns, Silos, Village Houses, Fences, Windmill, Asphalt & Concrete Roads, Railroad Tracks & Props, and natural assets of several types of grasses, bushes, farm plants, common foliage & trees. There are 85 BP meshes including houses and settlements with applied physics to the doors for entering. Proxy meshes, trimsheet textures, LOD arrangements, cull distances are added to optimise the performance of this open world environment.
- 2 Open World Islands (Maps a & b) with 16km2 landscape/ with landscape layer materials and auto-material
- A level of display with structures, props and natural elements deployed: BattleRoyale_Map_a
- Level Streaming features for large-sized landscapes
- Realistic water blueprint with proper post-process adjustments
- Adjustable materials with plenty of options to customize
- Ready to deploy 85 Blueprint mesh prefabs for quick environment creation
- High number & variety of meshes for building elements, props and natural settings
- C-130 Hercules look-alike plane mesh with enterable back space
Number of Unique Meshes: 670
Collisions: Both custom-made & automatically generated
Min. 24 [SM_Beam_1]
Max. 165,299 [SM_Barn_5]
LODs: Yes, 3 LODs
Number of Materials and Material Instances:
271 Material Instances
20 Material Functions
Number of Textures: 865
Texture Resolutions: [1024×1024] to [4096×4096]
Supported Development Platforms:
Direct download links 11.8 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best