Unity 2020.1 New Features
Unity 2020.1 New Features – Master the Latest Version : The goal of this course is to get you up and running with the latest tools and features new to Unity 2020.1. By the end of this course you will have a solid understanding of the most important new features and hands-on experience using each of them. If you use Unity, as a student or an industry professional, it is important that you keep up-to-date on the latest features and versions so that you can use them to build great games. Unity releases some documentation and resources but students often find these to be hard to understand.
- A computer with Windows, Mac, or Linux
- Basic Unity experience is recommended, but not required
I created this course so that you could quickly master all of the top features of Unity 2020.1 using hands-on examples and easy-to-follow explanations. Unity and everything I use in this course is available for FREE, and I walk you step by step through downloading and installing anything you need. We will cover exciting new features like Visual Scripting (Unity’s version of the Blueprint system in Unreal), Mobile Device Simulation (an in-editor mobile device emulator), Camera Stacking, and more!
A full section of this course is dedicated to teaching you Visual Scripting using Bolt, a new feature of Unity that is similar to Unreal’s blueprint system. Use Bolt when you want to build logic using a visual node based system instead of typing out C# code. The ultimate tool for beginners to Unity and a great resource for industry professionals to quickly prototype games, get ready to unlock the true power of Unity game development by learning Visual Scripting with Bolt!
Are you ready to get up-and-running with Unity 2020.1 and master its latest features? Then click the “Enroll Now” button to the right to get started!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to learn the latest features of Unity 2020.1
- Unity developers that need to keep up to date with the latest features of the program
- Students that want to be able to create higher quality projects
- Anyone that wants to use free, industry-standard software to build professional quality games
What you’ll learn
- Master the new features of Unity version 2020.1 quickly and easily
- Learn about Visual Scripting using Bolt, to create games without writing code
- Use Unity’s new Mobile Device Simulator, a built-in emulator new to the Unity game engine
- Understand how to use Camera Stacking to create visual effects easily using Unity cameras
- Become proficient in navigating Unity 2020.1’s interface
- Learn about Unity’s new 2D art features like Corner Stretching
- Get hands-on experience using the new features and learn how they work inside and out
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 0.4 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best