Ultimate Hardsurface Tutorial
Ultimate Hardsurface Tutorial : Are you thinking about career as a 3D artist in the video game industry? Do you want to become a faster and more efficient modeler and learn the latest techniques in 3d modeling, rendering and game art? This tutorial will help you understand and apply all aspects of creating high quality PBR game assets!
Learn the basics of Max, Modo`s meshfusion and Zbrush in the introduction chapters of this tutorial. Create ultra realistic, state of the art highpoly models in the blockout and highpoly modeling chapters. Learn how to create stunning looking renders of the highpoly asset in Keyshot and Photoshop.
Create a game ready, lowpoly mesh with an efficient UV layout. Learn how to bake your game asset using Xnormal.
Create PBR textures for your object using Quixels DDO and Photoshop. Learn how to create stunning looking renders of the final game asset for your portfolio in Marmoset Toolbag and Photoshop.This course has it all and contains everything you need to know to become an expert game artist! Ultimate Hardsurface Tutorial
The following tutorials are included:
Intro to Max, Meshfusion and Zbrush
Lowpoly, UV and Baking
DDO and Marmoset
3D Studio Max 2015, Modo, Zbrush, Keyshot, Photoshop, Xnormal, Quixel DDO, Marmoset Toolbag, various scripts and plugins.
- 22 HD Video Files
- Final blockout .OBJ file
- Final highpoly .OBJ file
- Final lowpoly .FBX file
- All scripts & plugins that I am using in 3D Studio Max (download)
- All plugins & materials that I am using in Zbrush (download)
- Final Ddo Project File
- Final Textures in TGA format
- Final Marmoset Toolbag Rendering File
- PSD File with Highpoly Render Setup
- PSD File with Lowpoly Render Setup
- Intro to Max (4hr 46m, full audio commentary)
- Intro to Meshfusion and Zbrush (1hr 30m, full audio commentary)
- Blockout (1hr 23m – about 80% audio commentary)
- Highpoly (13hr 46m, 8 videos – about 50% audio commentary)
- Keyshot & Photoshop Highpoly Rendering (2hr 4m, 90% audio commentary)
- Lowpoly (3hr 59m, 2 videos – about 50% audio commentary)
- UV coordinates (2videos, 3hr 18m – about 50% audio commentary)
- Baking (1hr 57 min – about 50% audio commentary)
- Quixel Texturing (4hr 22m, 2 videos – full audio commentary)
- Rendering in Marmoset Toolbag (2hr 47m, full audio commentary)
Direct download links : 30 GB
CGArchives Is The Best