Learn google sketchup
Learn google sketchup from basic to advance Level : Using SketchUp is a great way to create 3D models whether you work in architecture, interior design, woodworking or engineering. It has a user-friendly interface with a lower learning curve than other computer-aided design programs. While it is friendly and easy to use, it is also very robust with a wide variety of tools and actions to learn. We will explore the essential tools of SketchUp so that you have a solid foundation to build your 3D modeling skills. Build your 3D modeling skills by mastering the basics of SketchUp. In this course, get up to speed with this easy-to-use 3D modeling application by gaining a foundational understanding of the drawing and design tools offered in the 2019 version of SketchUp. This tutorial covers navigating the interface, manipulating objects, drawing, leveraging organizational tools, and working with materials and textures. In addition, learn how to apply simple styles and animation to make your 3D projects more polished and presentable.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Navigating SketchUp
- Creating camera views
- Configuring the toolbars on Mac and Windows
- Selecting, moving, and scaling objects
- Using the line tools for 3D drawing
- Creating rectangles, outlines, circles, and freehand shapes
- Creating 3D text
- Using the measurement and labeling tools
- Organizing drawings with groups and layers
- Creating components and using components from the 3D Warehouse
- Creating and applying materials
- Working with textures
- Rendering and animating drawings
Who this course is for:
- Students of Architecture, interior designer, product designer
What you’ll learn
- 3D modelling and visualisation.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 3.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best