TurbulenceFD for Cinema 4D : Plugin for creating fire and smoke in Cinema 4D. Realistic smoke simulation in animated scenes. TurbulenceFD makes quality simulations of fire, smoke, dust and other gaseous phenomena available directly in CINEMA 4D. TurbulenceFD is extremely easy to use.
TurbulenceFD’s simulation pipeline implements a voxel-based solver based on the incompressible Navier Stokes equations. That means it uses a voxel grid to describe the volumetric clouds of smoke and fire and solves the equations that describe the motion of fluid on that grid. For each voxel TurbulenceFD calculates the velocity of the fluid as well as several channels to describe properties like temperature, smoke density, amount of fuel, etc. This simulation process produces a voxel grid for each frame, which is cached on disk for use by the Volumetric Renderer.
- (C4D) Added support for RealFlow rigid and elastoc particle emitters.
- Removed obsolete cache compression option.
- Changed default value for Emitter/Fill Object to false.
- Log errors to C4D Console in addition to log file.
- Cinema4D R20-R23 CPU Only Win
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 42 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best