Topology Fundamentals in 3ds Max
Topology Fundamentals in 3ds Max : The use of topology is a key skill you’ll want to master in order to become a truly great 3d modeler. In this course, Topology Fundamentals in 3ds Max, you’ll look at what topology is, how it is used, and the specific issues and solutions surrounding it. First, you will focus on analyzing varying types of topology and why you might use them. Then, you will explore how different modeling techniques impact topology and how to deal with problems such as kites and poles. Finally, you will learn about how to use topology for animation purposes. When you’re finished with this course, you will have a deeper understanding of how great 3d modelers work with topology, as well as best practices to use in your own modeling work. Software Required: 3ds Max 2018.
1- What Is Topology?
- Topology Overview
- Topology Used for Objects and Vehicles
- Topology Used for Character Modeling and Animation
2- 3D Modeling Topology Fundamentals
- How to Deal with Triangles and Ngons Introduction
- How to Deal with Triangles and Ngons on Character Models
- Use Kites to Weld Together Models with Varying Polycounts
- How to Handle Poles or Stars
- Topology for Use with Animation
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 0.5 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best