Revit Architecture 101
Revit Architecture 101 : In this course, we will walk you through the parametric modeling features that Revit Architecture has to offer. Revit Architecture by Autodesk is one of the leading applications in the industry for Building Information Modelling and is reshaping the way we design and build.
The ability to create smart 3d models, where each object has attributes that collectively create a robust database for coordinating and extracting information, is one of the most relevant skills any designer should learn today.
After this course, you will know the basics of Revit Architecture, and you will feel confident to start creating your BIM models and retrieve information for your presentations.
- How to set up grids and levels for a project.
- Creating Massings & Exploring Design Options
- Creating Schedules & Filters
- Set Project Phases
- Creating Architectural objects ( Floors, Walls, Doors, Stairs & Facades)
- Creating Room Layouts
- Creating Presentation Documents, Plan-sheets, Renders, etc..
- Creating a new project and setting grids 12min 14seg
- Levels and Views 14min 10seg
- Conceptual Modeling & Design Options 13min 56seg
- Schedules & Filters 11min 32seg
- Phases 05min 42seg
- Floors 07min 51seg
- Skin Facades 12min 36seg
- Creating Walls 22min 55seg
- Creating Doors 09min 24seg
- Components 13min 03seg
- Structural Columns 08min 50seg
- Stairs, Railings & Shafts 12min 48seg
- Rooms 09min 45seg
- Visual Display 21min 00seg
- Outputs for presentation 17min 26seg
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1.54 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best