The Ultimate guide to drawing cartoon characters
The Ultimate guide to drawing cartoon characters : If you have ever dreamt of becoming a character designer or an illustrator of children´s books or just to be able to draw cartoony characters for your kids, even teaching them how to do it, this is the right course for you.
It can be overwhelming when you don´t know how to start and where to start from. But I will show you one very simple technique which will open the doors to your creativity and will take away your fear of failure once and for all. Because this is the only thing that is stopping you from that unfullfilled dream of yours.
So, what will you learn here:
- How to loosen your hand and free your mind through the right technique so that you can draw anything you want.
- Understand the basics of what makes a character looks cartoony, cute or evil.
- Understand and experiment with many different designs for making a cartoony character. Find your own style.
- Give motion and emotion to your character.
- Learn how to apply facial expressions to exactly your particular character and design.
- Attach the right facial expression to a body posture to make the emotion stronger.
- How to keep the proportions of the character the same in different drawings.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners Illustrators, Intermediate Illustrators, Animators, Parents who want to teach their kids to draw, or who want to learn to make a picture book to their kids
What you’ll learn
- In this course you will learn a simple technique that will help you to draw cartoony characters. Whether you are a beginner or you’ve been doing this for a while you can quickly learn how to draw freely and how to design different characters. You will learn how to make a character cute or evil and how to give them emotions. But not only that. You will also learn how a specific body posture correlates to a certain emotion and you can enhance your character’s facial expression by applying the right body posture to them. Using a simple principle of drawing spheres you can draw any character you want, you can change styles and adjust your design to your liking or to your potential client’s preferences. You can choose a simple style if you are on a tight budget or you can draw advanced Disney-like characters for your portfolio or for your children’s book.
- How to find your own style
- How to conquer your fear of drawing
- What makes a character cute
- How to draw different designs
- How to pose your character
- How to keep the proportions the same in different poses
Direct download links 3.2 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best