Stone Wall Material Creation
Stone Wall Material Creation in Substance Designer : Stone Wall Material Creation in Substance Designer is a video tutorial.
There are two versions to choose from. The first option one will have only the tutorial videos. The second options will include the tutorial videos as well as the Substance source file. You can choose on the right above the price input.
In this tutorial we will go over on how to create this stone wall material from start to finish. Once you have completed this tutorial you should have an understanding of how to create a stone wall material and take away these tips and work flows to your own work.
What we will go over are topics such as :
- Gathering and looking at our reference
- Creating the height map for the stones
- Creating the height map for the mortar
- Creating the roughness map
- Creation of the Base color
- Doing final tweaks
- Presentation inside of Marmoset Toolbag 3
Video Only Version :
- 8 HD(720p) videos with over 4 hours worth of content.
Video and Source Files version :
- 8 HD(720p) videos via Streaming with over 4 hours worth of content.
- 2K & 4K Texture Files PNGs
- Substance Designer File + Dependencies
- Marmoset Viewer File
Skill Level – Intermediate or above
(we will not cover any of the basics of Substance Designer).
Remember to choose from either one of the different versions. The videos only version or the videos and source file version.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 3.5 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best