compositeenvironment designPlugin usedPost productionrenderingSketchUpSoftware usedtutorialTutorial contentvray
Vray 5 for Sketchup Interior Masterclass | Living Room Design
Vray 5 for Sketchup Interior Masterclass
Vray 5 for Sketchup Interior Masterclass | Living Room Design : Welcome to the brand new Interior Masterclass with Vray 5 . In this course, you will learn how to recreate the below renders right from scratch using Sketchup, Vray, and Profile Builder.
Here’s what you get to learn in this workshop:
- We’ll start off the Sketchup model and learn how to create our room from an imported DWG file.
- We will learn to design our living room space using various 3D Warehouse Models and Chaos Cosmos models.
- We will set up the camera using different compositional techniques in Sketchup
- We will set up the lighting properly in the scene using some new techniques taught exclusively in this workshop.
- We will leverage VFB layers to boost our render further within Vray.
- We will create a fur material for our rugs using Vray Fur and learn its various parameters.
- We will learn to change the colours of our materials within the VfB window without having to use photoshop.
- We will learn additional post-production techniques in Photoshop and learn how to add a beach scene behind our windows.
Direct download links 2.1 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial