The Beginner’s Guide to Mastering Lightroom : Master the basics of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom in this video series presented by photographer Bill Ferris. By the end of this 15 video, 90-minute course, you’ll be making full use of a variety of Lightroom tools, including importing, keywording, mapping, image processing and publishing.
The Beginner’s Guide to Mastering Lightroom is for the new Adobe Photoshop Lightroom user. No prior experience working with Lightroom is required and the class will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to and Overview of Lightroom
- Getting Started: Setting up Your Image Archive
- Basics: Importing, Keywording and Mapping
- Basics: Image Processing
- Basics: Rating and Labeling
- Basics: Smart Collections
- Workflow: Importing, Processing and Publishing
Videos will typically conclude with an assignment to be completed before watching the next lesson. The class project will be to create a Lightroom catalog, import photos, keyword, map and rate photos, process photos and publish at least one photograph to social media.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 1.8 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best