Move from Graphic Designer to UX DESIGNER
Move from Graphic Designer to UX DESIGNER :
What are the requirements?
- No previous UX understanding is necessary.
- While a basic understanding of design will be needed to become a UX Designer you don’t need any of these skills to complete this course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- You’ll learn what the relevant tools are for UX Designers.
- You’ll find out how much a UX designer can earn.
- You’ll learn how to research a UX project.
- You’ll learn the difference between UI & UX.
- You’ll learn what the responsibilities of a UX designer are.
- You’ll be able to run your first user testing sessions.
- You’ll know how to run competitor research.
- You’ll learn how to build user profiles & personas.
- You’ll learn how to create wireframes.
- You’ll learn how to use InVision building mockups.
- You’ll learn how to report your user testing results.
- You’ll know how to run A/B testing.
- + More…
What is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone interested in becoming a UX Designer.
- This course is especially beneficial to people who already have Graphic or Web Design skills.
- This course is for designers who want to earn double as a senior UX designer.
Direct download links 2.2 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best