Intro to Virtual Filmmaking
Intro to Virtual Filmmaking in Unreal Engine : Virtual Production is a form of filmmaking that incorporates the use of both physical and virtual aspects of filmmaking. It’s been incorporated in various high budget Hollywood productions over the last few years, most recently in ‘The Mandalorian’. However with recent developments in consumer tech, virtual production is now becoming obtainable to indie filmmakers.
In this course, I’ll take you through the introductory steps to creating your own virtual productions within Unreal Engine.
- Building your virtual camera
- Setting up your camera in Unreal
- The basics of Unreal’s sequencer
- An introduction to the lights inside Unreal
- Filming a scene with your Virtual Camera with Take Recorder
- Rendering out your scene
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 542 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best