Indie Filmmaking Masterclass Directing
Indie Filmmaking Masterclass Directing : Jozua Malherbe, film & television director, is going to be talking about directing and the basic principles of what it is that a director does.
During this course, he will answer the following questions to give you a clearer understanding of what exactly it is directors do on set, what their duties are and how a director fits into the magical chain of filmmaking:
- What makes a good script?
- How do I write a script?
- How do I interpret a script as a director?
- What is the process of casting actors?
- How do I work with actors on set?
- How do you create a world for the actor and the character?
- How do I choose my crew?
- How involved am I in the budget and the schedule?
- What do I do in post-production?
- What to do after the film is done.
We truly hope that this course will assist you on your journey as a director!
Be sure to look out for our other courses in the Indie Filmmaking Masterclass series.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 0.4 MB :
CGArchives Is The Best