Geometric Shapes in Cinema 4D: Create Your Own 3D World
Geometric Shapes in Cinema 4D: Create Your Own 3D World : This class is ideal for anyone who wants to start discovering and experimenting with Cinema 4D.
With this class, you will discover how to use Cinema 4D to create geometric 3D shapes. You will boost your creativity and freedom to create, visualize your ideas, and transfer them into reality, creating a beautiful 3D world. This class will help you create fun new compositions and give a new look to your work.
No prior knowledge is required. I will be teaching you my step-by-step process on how to start and complete a project in Cinema 4D — you just have to be motivated to learn new design tools and start a journey into the third dimension.
I will teach you how to devise a composition based on geometric elements and translate your own style into a 3D piece. You will be able to make abstract geometric shapes in Illustrator and bring them to life in Cinema 4D, create your own composition with primitive figures, apply textures, lights and finally learn to render with the physical render. For your class project, we will be working with Cinema 4D, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop.
In this class, I’ll cover:
- Main tools of the C4D Interface.
- Talk a little about your style.
- References, style, and shapes.
- Pattern: You will create the shapes in Illustrator to then transfer them to Cinema4D
- Creation of the stage: from geometric shapes.
- Composition: design principles: shapes, hierarchy, scale, rotation, direction.
- Lights: Light and Physical Sky.
- Materials: Linear patterns •Metal material • Gradient material • Base color material • Glass material.
- HDRI and camera settings.
- Physical render configuration and post-work in Adobe Photoshop.
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 0.8 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best
Review this tutorial