2D Photo Into 3D Animation
2D Photo Into 3D Animation – Blender 3.0 by Juandre Lab : This Blender class is intermediate level, and though an absolute beginner could probably follow along, I would highly recommend learning the basics first. The primary lesson to learn from this class, is quickly making assets from simple and available resources, like photos.
In this you will learn:
- How to set up your scene for modelling
- Modelling a Bee from a single image
- UV Projection
- Rigging & Animation
- ShapeKeys & Hair particles
- Materials and final rendering (MP4 Output)
I would not use this method to make a polished model, and the work-flow for making a really realistic high-end model will be drastically different, but much more time consuming.
- All the Blend files from different stages of the course’s progression
- Bee image
- Handy Blender Hotkey’s for both WIN and MAC OS
Direct download links 1.8 GB :
CGArchives Is The Best